I love breakfast for dinner! This weather has been amazing!!
Next you should make her a waffle shirt so she could eat that ... Mmm. waffle shirt.
This weather has been SO fabulous and refreshing!I was glad there was so much hype at school about voting... so I could teach my kids! They were excited to learn! Love that book!
She IS so cute- the pancakes picture is classic! I love it! I love her cute orange poncho- so stylin'
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love breakfast for dinner! This weather has been amazing!!
Next you should make her a waffle shirt so she could eat that ... Mmm. waffle shirt.
This weather has been SO fabulous and refreshing!
I was glad there was so much hype at school about voting... so I could teach my kids! They were excited to learn! Love that book!
She IS so cute- the pancakes picture is classic! I love it! I love her cute orange poncho- so stylin'
Post a Comment