Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Silly Baby Cakes

This little girl likes to get into trouble lately...

Last week it was cold, no snow though, and Kate kept escaping outside in the back to play- with no shoes!!! Freezing!

She likes to dump out cereal,
(I love the hand in her mouth)

Eat markers,

But does not like Santa!

* * Happy Birthday Amy and Alexis! * *

6 comments:

smithfieldman said...

She will learn to like Santa, I think. If not, there's always her favorite uncle.

At first, I thought in the first picture she was wearing some sort of karate outfit, but on further examination realized that there was no belt.

Chantel said...

I love the constant look of surprise on her face. It is soooo cute.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Love that you took pictures of all her mischief!

Melissa said...

Silliest Kate!! Crazy girl! Jake likes to eat markers too! He especially likes to bite the top off of them so now we have really flat markers. I love that one of her hand on her mouth too- classic.

darcy damstedt said...

Most people who do naughty things do not like Santa!

Unknown said...

Really? She sneaks outside? Naughty!

Glad the nutcracker went well.

Missed you last night, it was quite the silly party!

I'll bring bows tomorrow.