So happy to be home, but miss the warm and family.
Kate and I went to Arizona over the weekend for a reunion.

I LOVE my Grandma Miller
We went from doing this: (72 degrees)

To waking up this morning to this: (22 degrees)

It was the first time in 7 years that we were all together as a family:

I have 5 strong brothers and 2 BEATUIFUL sisters

I had such a great time with my family.
On Saturday we went to the temple & had a dinner reunion. On Sunday we went to Tuscon. On Monday we hiked, swam, and saw more cousins, and everyday we ate Mexican food, and a lot of other food-too much!
We hiked in the Superstitions:

We picked and ate these:

Kate loved the hotel room and bed:

And one more bonus picture from Christmas-
"The Stair Picture"-Christmas morning 2008:

We had a fabulous Christmas by the way and got very spoiled by grandparents and uncles.
Thank you!!
Party Tonight and Happy NEW YEAR!!!
9 comments:
Oh, how great that you got to be with your whole family. That is always a nice treat. You look so great! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas -we miss you guys!
~Kelley
so good to see you! glad you came to az!!! :) have a happy new year!
Welcome back! The weather in Arizona looks great!
How fun! I am so glad you were able to go to AZ and see your family! I am jealous for the wonderful warm weather you got to enjoy..too bad you had to go back to cold and snow! Hopefully we make it back home without hitting any crazy snow storms
How wonderful to be all together! I wish I could be with all of my siblings!!! Happy New Year--here's hoping 2009'll be fine!
Eliza! I found your blog through Chris and Jared's! What a beautiful family you have. How are you?! It's been a long time. My blog is private, but if you'd like to view it, send me an email to mattandlizfamily@gmail.com. I hope all is well with your family! Liz D from your BYU married ward
I love the picture with your siblings because you are on your wee little tippy toes. I've got a blog too, and can't remember if you have seen it or not. It is private but would love to invite you! Bigskybaldwins.blogspot
Looks like such a great trip to AZ.
Happy New Year...your mailbox looks like ours!
Post a Comment