These are SO beautiful!
I found them in my room- placed there by my sneaky friend that I LOVE!
That was too kind.
Today we had our 2nd Annual Valentine/Cafe Rio lunch playgroup and it was so much fun.
(I thought of 17 moms and 32 kids who came)
There was lots of delicious food. (sorry-blurry picture)
(I forgot to take a picture of Gantrie's strawberries- beautiful!)
Cute kids and valentines- plus decorated sugar cookies
and the weather was in the 60's.
Here's my proof for mom that we don't have any snow.
But don't worry we're supposed to get 3-6 inches tomorrow.
Thanks to everyone who brought things for lunch, cleaned up, and even came back later to help clean up!
That was too kind.
Today we had our 2nd Annual Valentine/Cafe Rio lunch playgroup and it was so much fun.
(I thought of 17 moms and 32 kids who came)
(I forgot to take a picture of Gantrie's strawberries- beautiful!)
and the weather was in the 60's.
But don't worry we're supposed to get 3-6 inches tomorrow.
Thanks to everyone who brought things for lunch, cleaned up, and even came back later to help clean up!
8 comments:
Wow. No snow. That's pretty awesome. There's no snow on the ground here now either. Happy Lincoln's Birthday
Thanks! Lillian had so much fun!
Yum Cafe Rio wish we were there!
Cafe Rio? Do you have one up there in the North or did you make up your own recipe! I haven't had cafe rio for eighteen months now- or more!! Megan Abbott
Hooray for the nice weather!! That food looks delicious, I almost ate my computer. And the cookies turned out great. What a great party and what a GREAT husband! Lucky!
That was so much fun! Thanks for doing it, the kids had a blast! The food was delicious. Thanks for offering your house and hosting.
Was it really a year ago you hosted that Valentine's Playgroup for the first time? And now it's an annual thing -- wow! So fun!
WHAT??? That is a whole lot of people Eliza!!! Crazy! Sounds like it was fun... and I'm sure the food was yummy!!!
Post a Comment