
A year and a half ago on Thanksgiving morning my amazing sister Tonya and I planted bulbs all around my flower beds and we put Crocus bulbs in the grass.

They are all growing so great this Spring.

They are beautiful and are all over the lawn.

Jane wanted to show you the bunny she made out of playdoh today
7 comments:
Just like my backyard in Germany!! They look wonderful! Bring back good memories for me!
I love them! So springy!
Oh..you have to add Awexis and Mace to Kate's word list too..I'm still laughing about the library!
Let us know when you're going to be in town. We'd like to have you over for breakfast or dinner or dessert if your schedule isn't too crazy
good work jane!
Love the bunny Janey. Also love the bows in your hair.
Your Pittsburgh team still looks like it's doing good.
Big sigh! Spring does always come - thank heavens! They're beautiful Liza! Great bunny Janey :-)
Post a Comment