Our little cakes talks SO much!
Grandma, mom, dad, Jane, Bruce, Kate,
"Watch!", drink, book, duck, bird, "Look!", cow, horse, pig, dog
elephant, show, baby, shoes, "Where's Jane?",
prayers, amen, WOW
snack, hot dog, cheese, roll, apple, mess
happy, car, go, potty, juice, "what's that?", bed, shh
nap, Oh, bus, nursery, outside,
(I love it when she falls down then says)- "I OK"
MINE... and more to come
"Watch!", drink, book, duck, bird, "Look!", cow, horse, pig, dog
elephant, show, baby, shoes, "Where's Jane?",
prayers, amen, WOW
snack, hot dog, cheese, roll, apple, mess
happy, car, go, potty, juice, "what's that?", bed, shh
nap, Oh, bus, nursery, outside,
(I love it when she falls down then says)- "I OK"
MINE... and more to come
7 comments:
Love her big blue eyes! What a beautiful little lady
but you forgot to mention how she shakes and nods her head when she doesn't want to talk. that's my most favorite kate thing!
What a little jabber monkey. My favorite is MESS! Tell her to save some words for Wednesday when we visit!
Next she'll be saying "Go Memphis" because that's who I picked to take it all.
So cute, I love it when they start talking and getting so many words. She is so cute!
My favorite word is Grandma. Can't wait to hear it in person from all three little people in only 2 weeks from today!!!!!!!
Whoa! Those sure are a lot of words! Yikes! Kate you are amazing. I can see that I am related to you. Ha ha. Love you!
Post a Comment