Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wearin' Green!

Last night Jane set a trap for a Leprechaun using Lucky Charms, but it was too sneaky and still turned out pancakes green.
Cute Jane wore lots of green for school today.
(In case you're wondering- that's string cheese in Kate's hand and mouth- she's saying "cheese.")
Kate loves her green dress too.

Bruce had a party yesterday at preschool so he was all greened-out.

B took this picture yesterday of Jane and her new bike, holding all her Webkinz.

5 comments:

darcy damstedt said...

I'm wearing my pale green pants with grandmother inside them today.

JoandDoug said...

I love that green dress! I miss when Sophia was that little. She wore that one to the falls when we visited. Hope you had a happy day and that the green pancakes were yummy!

smithfieldman said...

That tricky leprechaun!

Melissa said...

Cute cute- I love that little dress on Kate- how fun. Jane looks great green too- and you gotta love Bruce. St. Patricks day was not as fun on Spring break, but you can bet we were all green! Don't want to disappoint U2 you know.

The Conductor said...

We love Webkinz! And we love "cheesy" smiles, especially on cute little Kate. I think that green-pancake leprechaun must only visit homes in NY. He hit our house last year but not this year. Go figure!