Besides my husband and family I love the guy who brings me flowers:
(Thanks dad and mom)


So BEAUTIFUL!
and the one who brings
packages:Thanks Tonya and Family!

Kate loves the candy we found at the bottom

Jane loves her clothes and foot PJ's
We also went to a rainy Easter Egg hunt on Saturday and that was fun:


One more bonus of silly cake on the stairs: 
5 comments:
that easter egg hunt was freezing! Good thing the guy showed up with the eggs after all..or he'd have had a few angry kids and parents.
I love the pictures..baby cakes on the stairs..so cute!
Looks like tons of fun! Yeah for Easter!
And here's to the ups guy, fedex, and the mailman! Cute jammies Jayne!
Beautiful flowers!
oh, you guys are too cute and fun! I need to come and visit you
!!!! love you lots!
Post a Comment