While we were in Utah we ate LOTS of great food and saw many friends (we're so sorry for those of you we missed too. )
Jamba Juice

Cafe Rio

and other "REAL" Mexican

Smart Cookie

J Dogs

Provo Bakery goods

Our Matthews friends


Beautiful girls from high school

My friend Karena

and her family


Uncle Jeff and Lexi (in IKEA)

Grandma and Grandpa Great

5 comments:
Yeah for pictures of the trip! It looks like you had a fun and busy time. I'm sure jealous of all the fun things especially the food! I can almost taste Cafe Rio! Fun friends picture- everyone looks great!! And no screaming for Jeff Kate!
ooh, you have my mouth watering, cafe rio, delicious chips and salsa, jamba juice, and I LOVE smart cookie. Looks like you guys had such a great trip.
Dito Gantrie my mouth is watering!!
Ohhh that is what I am looking forward to the most about our trip to Utah-REAL FOOD!! Jamba juice and Cafe Rio are on our list as well as teh Blue Bird cafe for cream sodas! MMMM!
You have my mouth watering, I don't want to wait two more weeks now!
All right! I made it in the blogging world. I'm happy that Rich got your picture right. Will you email it to me? It was soooo good to see you. Thank you for joining us at Chuck E Cheese. Miss you!!
Post a Comment