Thank you mom- it's so wonderful!

( We also enjoyed everything else in the package too)
This sunflower makes me smile.

I didn't plant it, some bird must have dropped a seed or something, but it's been fun watching it grow.
For our family night activity we went and rode bikes at the church (thank you friends for the idea.)

Jane loved all the practice she could get going fast,

Bruce liked racing, and

Kate rode in her car.
I'm sure we'll be going lots more times so let us know if you'd like to join us.
6 comments:
Yes, we'll be there next Monday. :D What a fun idea!
-Jessica
I love sunflowers! How great that you have your own!
The church parking lot it where my siblings & I all learned to ride our bikes. It's the best place to ride!
What a cute quilt and a fun FHE idea!
Beautiful quilt! Beautiful sunflower too. Wish we could join your bike riding festivities!
oooh, that's a pretty quilt and a beautiful sunflower!
Post a Comment