Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Short Story & funny video

For anyone who may care to read this, I'll include a funny video at the end...
On Sunday night we got a call from the hospital letting us know to be there at 5:15 am
(THANK YOU AMY for coming so early.) We got a great night sleep, woke up early and went to the hospital. We checked in and did all the paper work. I went into the OR at 7:30 and at 7:58 I saw the most adorable purple face looking back at me. He was a lot bigger than everyone thought (we all predicted in the 7 lb range.) B took him to the nursery with the nurses while I recovered~so nice.
At 11:30 they took me to my room and I got into my bed- all by myself- B went to get the kids. I was up walking that afternoon and we had a great time being with our little guy.
Tuesday was more walking, playing with our sleepy little one, and visits- thanks!
Wednesay I was feeling great, James was perfect so they let us go home early- (thank you Chantel and David for taking the kids.) Thank you Karen for the delicious dinner!!
Today has been very relaxing. James ate a lot last night so we took many naps today. We are doing really well and it feels great to be home. I'm still very slow and have the best husband ever!
While taking our afternoon nap B got this ready with the kids:

(The video is undergoing technical difficulties- please stand by...)

No comments: