Tuesday, October 6, 2009

They are my Sunshine!

Isn't she beautiful?
When Jane came home from school the other day the sun came out just as she was getting off the bus. I told her that she brought the sun with her. I love my Jane!
Kate is also super cute and brings the sunshine too!
Bruce didn't want to pose for a picture by himself, but I did get all three! I love my little buddy!

9 comments:

Team Heaton said...

Wow! I can't believe how long Jane's hair is!! She looks so beautiful and grown up! I'm sure you are their sunshine, too.

darcy damstedt said...

I do have beautiful grandchildren.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

How does Jane's hair still look beautiful after school? Lillian's is all over the place and a big rat nest when she comes home.

kristenita said...

your kids are adorable.

ang said...

beautiful kids!

Melissa said...

She is absolutly gorgeous!! I LOVE her long curly hair- it reminds me of yours. I wish I could grow my hair out long and curl it, but it gets too frizzy here in OK that I just chop it! I love your sweet family. Kate is an absolute doll!! Bruce is looking studly himself- I bet he can't wait for a brother.

Kara said...

Yup, your kids certainly are beautiful, handsome, and precious. I'll bet they're all so excited to meet their new brother James. Just a little longer. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice shots. Love Jane's "Goldilocks" hair. Or is it more Rapunzel...

amy said...

beautiful, beautiful hair jane! kate's little face makes me want to eat her up. and when bruce smiles my heart sings!