For Christmas in Brad's family they rotate sibling gifts. This year his sister had us and we have been enjoying our 12 Days of Christmas. Here are the first 3:
1. Pillow cases for everyone with our names on them!

2. A CD of fun music they listen to

3. Bead animals (I got the lady bug)
(Kate's helping me clean with her Frog)
James went in for his 2 month appointment and is such a great baby. He just talked to the doctor and was so good.
He weighs 12 lbs 6 oz now!
I got a really short video of him smiling to work:
2. A CD of fun music they listen to
3. Bead animals (I got the lady bug)
James went in for his 2 month appointment and is such a great baby. He just talked to the doctor and was so good.
I got a really short video of him smiling to work:
2 comments:
oh i like the pillowcase idea - so cute!
What a huge smile! Great looking guy. And growing so fast!
Post a Comment