Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday is a Special Day...

We had a great weekend!
On Saturday morning we were up at 6:30- because who needs to sleep in?
(Oh, I really would LOVE to sleep in and don't get why they wake up so early on weekends and it's had to get them up on school days. )
We cleaned all morning & went to a yummy lunch with fabulous friends.
B took Bruce on a special date to the science museum.
Jane and I canned pears :
B played Lego's with James:
Then Kate helped me make cookies:We ate a delicious dinner:
We all played Duck Duck Bruce- a cool game Joanna sent us:Kate got dressed to go make a snowman:and went to bed- whew!(James in his crib)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow that IS a great weekend!! Jane looks likes she had fun with the pears. I LOVE the legos- pretty good there James. Kate is so cute- I love her! And what a cute game too- hope it was fun!

The Conductor said...

Apparently my kids have the same sleeping (uh, waking) habits as yours! Love the Lego creation. And the Duck Duck Bruce game! Too funny! Little Kate is such a cutie. I was thinking about her tonight when I was watching Spencer climb around the kitchen counters and chatter up a storm. So sad they don't remember each other! Glad you could all go to bed after such a full day. =)