Tuesday, February 2, 2010

6 More Weeks of Winter...

Happy Groundhog Day Everyone!



(Pictures from when we went 2 years ago)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Too bad he saw his DANG shadow! Man! I totally thought you guys went again- I would love to go someday!

The Conductor said...

I told my kids about your email and they were mad we couldn't go to Punxsutawney with you again! Maybe someday. Good memories...despite the fact he keeps seeing his shadow through all these gray winter clouds every year...! Let's hope there are ONLY 6 more weeks, right??

smithfieldman said...

Here in Alaska we celebrated Marmot Day, however, Mr. Marmot doesn't predict the weather, we're just supposed to learn about marmots. Don't confuse Marmot Day with the celebration in Owosso, Michigan on July 25, where marmots predict the end of summer.
I still like Phil best.

malia said...

Ahhhh! This is my life dream!!! Just kidding, but I really do want to go one day! Maybe next year!