Wow Kate is one lucky girl!! So many celebrities to meet! How did she get so lucky and why is your town the coolest and you get to do all these fun things?!?! I think our local Perkins Bakery gets Elmo or someone random to come for kids night but we have never been- I've been to scared. And you have such righteous children!! Look at little James already, so adorable and so prayerful.
6 comments:
James is such a cutie! I love his chubby little fingers! Kids Fest looks like lots of fun!
Wow Kate is one lucky girl!! So many celebrities to meet! How did she get so lucky and why is your town the coolest and you get to do all these fun things?!?! I think our local Perkins Bakery gets Elmo or someone random to come for kids night but we have never been- I've been to scared. And you have such righteous children!! Look at little James already, so adorable and so prayerful.
Kate is darling. She looks like such a happy little girl. And James is adorable.
Praying, bah! I think James is plotting something. I am excited to meet these two, soon, very, very soon.
Great pics Kate! She's got great poses. We need to take her to Disney sometime. Plenty of photo ops there.
oh Liza! i cannot even...the words...not formulating...you have the most beautiful children! :)
p.s. how would you like your job to be Word Girl or Hot Dog man? :)
Post a Comment