Monday, March 15, 2010

Pi Day and More

Yesterday was Pi Day (3/14) and so we had some friends over to celebrate.
We had coconut cream, chocolate mint, chocolate coconut, key lime, and berry + lots of ice cream- yum!
B snuck James some and he loved it.

Speaking of James, he has been such a great sleeper lately, I'll feed him, change him, lay him in his bed and he'll just fall asleep. Thanks buddy!

Jane loves to hold this big guy & I love their blue eyes!

We had a picnic the last day it was so nice outside.

9 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Pi day sounds like a good yummy day! That's so fun!

JoandDoug said...

Looks like James had a little too much pie! He is a cute chunky monkey!(That wasn't meant to be offensive). I can't believe how big he is! Will you seriously tell him to stop!

kristenita said...

keyLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME.

The Mathews Family said...

Oh why did I not know about Pi day?! Sounds down right Heavenly! Would you mind sharing some of your favorite recipes?
-Jessica

The Mathews Family said...

PS... James = Too Cute!

smithfieldman said...

Awesome Pie Day!

Melissa said...

Wow that is quite the collection of pies! Way to go all out! We had pound cake and strawberries...hmm not pie sorry. James looks so cute in his cute vest!! Will he talk to my boys about being a good sleeper?

Chantel said...

Pi day...why didn't I think of that? Oh yeah, I'm not a nerd. :) Love ya nerd.

darcy damstedt said...

We had lemon meringue