Friday, December 24, 2010

The Last Week Before Christmas..

Here are some things that we did this week:

Sunday~ The primary sang at church and it was sounded so wonderful. Kate sang too- I curled her hair, so cute!
After church the kids and I went to sing at a Nursing home nearby.
They all especially loved James:We had a fabulous dinner at some friends- thank you!

Monday~ James got on the naughty list:

Bruce got on the nice list:


Tuesday~ During preschool we read "The Gingerbread Man" and then we baked gingerbread men and decorated them:

Wednesday~
We delivered lots of presents and the kids even got to do "Secret Santa" with Brad. We also saw Santa on a Fire truck- we love living here :)
(James looking outside)

Thursday~
I got to help at Jane's classroom "Holiday Healthy Food" party and that was fun!
We gave her teacher a great gift.

Friday~
We "Christmas Cleaned" this morning and then in the afternoon I took Jane, Bruce and Kate to see Tangled. Then we went to some friends for a delicious "traditional" Christmas Eve.
When we came home we got to open our "Pixie" present. My sister Melissa in Texas had us and she sent a really big box:

In it there was this~ SO EXCITED!!!

and this:and lots of Mexican/Texas foods. (Those Ritz are so good)
THANKS Lissa and family!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Merry Christmas!!!!