Here's what we've been doing this week:
Every night the kids get to open an advent box and tonight's had to read a Christmas story. We have lots of them and I think we'll read a different one very night.
Tonight we read:
I love this book because it reminds me of the song my mom and dad used to sing about all the "friendly beasts" in the stable and the things they did for the baby Jesus.
Tuesday:
James and I had Birthday Brunch with my beautiful friend Megan and then we had a birthday lunch for two more of my beautiful friends pictured here:
I love this book because it reminds me of the song my mom and dad used to sing about all the "friendly beasts" in the stable and the things they did for the baby Jesus.Tuesday:
James and I had Birthday Brunch with my beautiful friend Megan and then we had a birthday lunch for two more of my beautiful friends pictured here:
This one is for my sister Melissa-
we don't have too much snow here (6 inches?) and the roads are clear. Just south of us is the "Snow Band" and they get lots of snow.
This morning I was setting up for playgroup ... and James found the candy:
This morning I was setting up for playgroup ... and James found the candy:
4 comments:
Thanks for the snow picture! Glad you didn't get hammered. What a fun week. Josh read about how kids in germany put their shoes out and I told him Jane does it too and he said, "But she lives in New York!?" Love James' shirt- that one is one of my favorites! Cutest Christmas countdown too!! Love it!
Oh how I love your cute advent boxes! This year I just did not have the energy to go all out. Can I send my kids your way so they can finish out the month with your fun family?! Miss you guys so much. Merry Christmas!
-Jessica
Too much fun!
Great pictures of James trying to destroy the evidence. The cash lying around makes him look even more guilty. Love it.
Post a Comment