Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another Fun Day in Palmyra & my books!!!

Yesterday we spend most of the day showing Andrew the sites in Palmyra:
Smith Home:
Jane in the grove - she's beautiful!
Kate - also beautiful!At the Grandin building
James walking around

* * * PLUS * * *
I ordered 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 of my blog in BOOK form and they are so fabulous!!

6 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I can't wait to see your books!!!!!

Robyn said...

What company do you use to print off your blog?

The Favorite said...

I used "Blog2Print" and it was like the first 30 pages were free and then an additional pages cost. They also often have coupons.

Tatum Wheeler said...

Jealous! need to order books of my blog but it may have to wait.

Anonymous said...

So fun, I would one day love to see palmyra. So nice to have your blog in books!

Gruwells said...

Those ARE beautiful girls....and I love Bruce's face in that first shot! love and miss you.