Saturday, March 19, 2011

St.Patrick's Day, Aquarium, wood things, and more!

It has been a very fun week!
The night before St.Patrick's day Bruce and Jane set traps to catch a leprechaun.
Sneaky- he got away but left some gold!

We had green waffles for breakfast(but only James would eat them.)

I found this "green" beauty in my yard :)
On Friday we went to the aquarium and got to go to a special touch tank.
Jane and the horseshoe crab:
Bruce and the lobster
Silly Kate:
Watching the show:
Last night we attended the scout spaghetti fundraiser and cake auction.
B made this awesome board: This morning is the cub scout Rain gutter Regatta and B made this:
(It's Nephi on top)
Here he is with it- he loves pictures:

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What a fun filled week! The ship was pretty impressive! I love that I am an owner of one of those great cutting boards!

Anonymous said...

That ship is awesome! The cutting board looks nice too. Jane and Bruce are brave holding those sea creatures. We used to see horseshoe crabs on the beach in Jacksonville.

darcy damstedt said...

Did it float?

The Conductor said...

Wondering what the cupcakes and board went for... What a prize! Impressive ship as well -- I didn't know Nephi had a pontoon boat. Love the green waffles!