Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last Day of School and Summer Fun...

The kids are home for the summer and I'm so happy :)well- this guy makes me a little nervous...

Here are a few shots from the last day:For Joanna- here are the cute baskets we made for the teachers:



Yesterday we had a few playdates, we went to the pet store, (this cardinal likes our backyard so he needed some food :)

swam, and then went to the zoo with B at night.Free train rides and.. carousel rides!
Jane found tracks this morning
Today I took some kids to see a movie.
(we didn't see Cars 2, but Bruce sure wanted his picture by it
also I don't know why he keeps doing that to Kate :)

3 comments:

Jason said...

Happy summer vacation! Will you guys be trundling out to Utah this summer? (If so, we'll have to try and connect...).

I hope you have a wonderful time together as a family before the craziness of another school year begins. All our best to all of you!

smithfieldman said...

Looks like you're having an awesome start to summer

Peanut Butter and Jelly Damstedts said...

I think that he keeps giving Kate bunny ears because its just something that kids of that age do, plus its just kind of fun.