Sunday, July 24, 2011

We're back home with 486 pictures on the camera...

That was so fun! We took a vacation to Utah and Arizona and there are many posts following this highlighting our adventures. They start with the most current and go back from there so you can read from wherever you'd like. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Damstedt for all we were able to do with you. Thank you to everyone at the Nelson Reunion in Arizona. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Miller and the fun times we spent with you. We love and and miss you all very much!

5 comments:

darcy damstedt said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peanut Butter and Jelly Damstedts said...

Where are all of these pictures, I only see 1.

The Favorite said...

You've got to keep scrolling down. I did 9 posts.

Melissa said...

THANKS for posting!! I love these!!

smithfieldman said...

That's a lot of pictures