Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's Been Going On...

It's been a few weeks since I posted cute pictures of our kids, sorry about that.
(Plus- this new blogger formatting is tricky...) 
Here's what we've been up to:
James went to his first Dentist visit and did great! 

 Kate  LOVES her ballet!
 They are dancing to the song "I Love Being A Girl"




Bruce got try new food at the Explore and More: 

 Jane "traveled" to Holland and Africa
 

I got to go with my wonderful friend Amy to listen to Alexander McCall Smith speak! 



 
He was such a delight and kept us laughing the whole time.  He wore a kilt and told us about the orchestra he plays in. 

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I heard about that orchestra.....
:)

Anonymous said...

Looking at that happy dancing pink girl, I was reminded of another little girl some 20+ years back (who's actually related to Kate) and how there was no way no how she could be convinced to join her dance class at the BYU academy building...hmmmmm .. guess you're a more effective mother...