Saturday, October 6, 2012

Family Day @ B's Work..

We had such a fun morning at Family Day.  
We got to pop water balloons and watch it in slow motion:


We made models of zeolites:

Ate ice cream made with Liquid Nitrogen:
 
 Kate sporting her cute glasses:


 We all got to sit in the truck
 and Bruce honked the horn:
 We got to eat lunch and do lots of other things I didn't take pictures of. 

Last Thursday James and I went with Bruce on his Fall Walk.  Here are my cute boys:

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

J's work is not nearly as cool!
Ice-cream made with liquid nitro? Lucky! :)
Pretty handsome boys!!! I am still laughing about James' tatt! :)

Tonya said...

You guys do such FUN stuff!

Gruwells said...

Can we be part of Brad's family? My girls would love that stuff! Indigo girls looks awesome too...missing you guys!

Unknown said...

He has such a cool job!!! Our kids trip to dads work would feel a little like Mary Poppins, the bank scene of course!