* Just so I have it in our Family Book- yesterday was 10-11-12 pretty cool huh!
Today was picture day at school.
This is what they looked like when they left this morning, we'll see how the pictures turn out.
On Monday we had the day off of school so I took all the kids with me to my gym and they did a "Fit Kids" class while I ran- it felt great. We came home for lunch and then went on a tour of a local chocolate factory:
We went out for dinner and at the place we saw deer- Jane took lots of pictures :)
Here's one of James and Jane- I think they look a lot alike:
Kate made her bed all by herself:
I did and put away the laundry all by myself :) I like seeing my laundry room like this.
2 comments:
I think Bruce looks so great with his hair long. They certainly are beautiful children.
What fun times! Chocolate factory, you say ...
Post a Comment