Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's day to all of your wonderful women that I know and love.  Most especially I wish a happy day to my mom.  Here's a picture of her with us when she brought home child #7: 
I have had a fantastic Mother's Day so far.  This morning B and the kids made me breakfast and I got to open presents: 
From James~ 

From Kate~ 

From Bruce ~ 
This was the envelope.  It was a comic he drew for me "Super Mom!" 

Love that I'm Rockin' Holy, and Off the Hook! 


From Jane ~ 
She took a soap making class a few weeks ago and made me some.  I love the flowers she drew and the ones she made :)
From B~ 
Love how thoughtful it was!
Now I need to call a few moms and talk about their special days :)
Tonight it is stacked enchilladas- yum!  I love being a mom!