Sunday, May 19, 2013

LOTS and LOTS of School Things...

We'll start off with the Spring Pictures...  Every Spring I let the kids pick whatever they want to wear and pose with whatever they want to pose with. 
Here they are:
Jane's turned out pretty cute: 
Bruce's makes me laugh a lot: 
Kate's smile? ? not sure where it went..                                 It usually looks like this:

Arts Fest West is a really fun night at the school where all the kids art work is displayed.  Here are some great ones: 

This is a compilation of Jane during all her years at school- I thought it was awesome!!

James's Graduation!  Since February James has been attending a little preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Last Thursday was their graduation. 

 On Friday Kate got to say the pledge for the whole school:

Last week I got to go with her and all the Kindergarten to the zoo: 
 
  This is what we made for the teachers for Teacher Appreciation Day:



2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Love Jane's art work!

Kara said...

I love the photo poses and artwork! Your teacher gifts are so creative too. Happy Spring! :)