Oh boy, I love my little boy!
It has been a fun week with this 2 year old who knows that when mom is with Kate, he's free to do what he wants.
Here are some pictures to show you what I mean:
It has been a fun week with this 2 year old who knows that when mom is with Kate, he's free to do what he wants.
Here are some pictures to show you what I mean:
6 comments:
I've SOOO been there! But at least Josh doesn't tell me to be modest. Jo and Doug kept talking about how much fun they had with you guys but they did say they were worried about Bruce either killing Kate or you killing him first. Sounds like fun in a house of 5- I'm so not ready for number 3!!!
The joys of siblings.... I don't quite understand yet. But it's sure enjoyable to watch your family adventures. Bruce will probably be protective of his little sis when he gets older. So cute!
gotta love little boys...aiden does the same thing to landon he puts toys in with him while he's swinging
yeah, little boys, aren't they great? Oak once dumped an entire gallon of milk on the kitchen floor and the carpet. What a mess!! His reply: is heavy! I don't know what would be harder to clean up.
~Kelley
Both Mimi and Buddy have done the flour thing, Buddy admittedly did a much more thorough job of it. That is the hardest part of having more than one I think...while mom's busy, they can get into SOOO much stuff! Feel free to try this: I took Mimi and Buddy to the dollar store to get special toys (they got to pick 4-5 all by themselves)and a basket for each of them. They could only play with those things while I was nursing Sweetsa. And amazingly, it actually worked for awhile! Good luck! They'll all survive, and yes I'm sure Bruce willl be very protective of Kate...in a year or so!
Ha ha that is so funny. Im just waiting for the flour/sugar spill accident to occur in this house. So far, so good, but I dont really ever leave Hannah and when I do, Shane does a good job of watching her. Even so, our kitchen is right INSIDE the living room pretty much so she doesnt get much time to get into trouble ha. We spoil all her fun!
Post a Comment