Friday, October 5, 2007

Our Fun Day at the BEACH!

Fun in the SUN!
Oh it's 85 degrees and we're loving it!
This morning we decided to take advantage of the great weather before it's gone and we went to the beach with some friends. It was wonderful. Everyone had a fun time playing and swimming (well Kate slept through most of it.) We wish everyone a wonderful weekend!
Enjoy the pictures:
Beach Bruce

Beach Baby Kate
I took this picture of 2 beach babes (hee hee)
Jane and Bruce
Jane Swimming
Jane with friends
Going Home- whew!

* * WELCOME BABY ELIZABETH- B's sister had her baby this morning and all are well, we can't wait to see pictures! * *

6 comments:

smithfieldman said...

So jealous. It is so so so so so sosossososososos cold here. That makes days at the beach a different kind of fun.

malia said...

How fun is that! Beach Day! I want to come and visit you!!! I need to look into that. I miss you so much!

Brad said...

We've been enjoying the warm weather too! Hooray for the east coast! Kate is so cute. Her smiles are contagious! And when she's not smiling, she still makes me want to smile!

ottspot said...

Hi Liza, ok so when I'm roaming the internet I've read your blog too! :-) I just can't believe the beach pictures...we spent conference weekend down in southern Utah and it SNOWED! It was so cold. I'd rather be at the beach! ~ Erin

Berkley said...

The beach! It's freezing here! And I love Kate's hat.

Melissa said...

I love the beach bums! I'm glad you had fun!