Last Friday night the kids and I went with friends to watch Ratatouille in the park. It was fun and the movie screen was huge (not really.) The kids loved to play on the playground before it started, watch the movie for the first time, eat lots of sugary goodness, and then lay under the stars.
On Sunday we had a lazy day, well most of us, so I was thinking about what to make for dinner and my sister called and told me it was National Waffle Day- perfect!
So that's what we made, I usually make them once a week anyways. I also learned that the waffle iron was patented here in NY! So you all know International Waffle Day is March 25th (dad's & Jason's b-day) so plan ahead.
4 comments:
You guys always have so much fun! I started home school with Branson in March of last year. We were having problems with his teacher and the director of the school didn't want to resolve them so we thought and prayed about it alot and decided that home school would be the best option. We are really liking it. Has Jane started kindergarten yet? Allie says all of the time how she misses Jane.
Love, Sarah
Too bad I didn't know that is was National Waffle Day, I ate hot dogs. Dang it.
Cute movie in the park. That screen is "huge", but I'm glad the kids liked it. Hooray for waffles! Thanks for letting us know. Next year Dad gets a waffle cake!
Yeah! I love waffles! Waffles are definitely going to be my favorite birthday food from now on...
Post a Comment