If it's cold outside and you are looking for something awesome to do, here's an idea:
They also had: Giant anteaters, an Onyx, Chestnut-mandible Toucan, Piranhas, GREEN AND BLACK POISON DART FROG, , roseate spoonbills, blue-crowned mot-mots and scarlet ibis, red-footed tortoises, vampire bats, piranhas, a giant anaconda, black howler monkeys, and dwarf caiman's (theses were awesome in the water.)
* Better yet- call us and we'll go with you! *
7 comments:
Perhaps you should take the kids to an actual rainforest, in ALASKA.
Andrew left yesterday and will be missing us like we miss him!!!
Yes come to a temperate rain forest! That would be fun for y'all.
There are no crazy birds like in that rain forest you went to, however.
Now you are getting me and Matt mixed up. Matt was leaving when you were starting, and then I was writing you when you were close to ending.
I was in Brazil, and Matt was in Russia. I signed all my letters "Skillz"
Thanks for the compliments on my blog, I put quite a bit of time and effort into it, but I guess that's what happens when you design websites for a living right?
PS- The trip to the rain forest sounds awesome!
If it's warm I am there. So where is it?
Soo...did you get monkey poop thrown at you? Last time we went I ended up with monkey poop in my diaper bag and on my coat. Nice huh? Everytime Jeff says we should go I am like...ummm...
oh man D would LOVE this!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment