Today my youngest brother was married to beautiful Lexi.
(click for engagement pics)
Jane dressed up for the day and we even made a special bow.

Sad we couldn't be there- but we love you!
We spent this beautiful-sunny- Fall morning at
Niagara Falls walking around
and taking pictures of the leaves.
It was a really fun family day!
(Thanks again Ryan for taking B's spot)
Jane dressed up for the day and we even made a special bow.

Sad we couldn't be there- but we love you!
We spent this beautiful-sunny- Fall morning at
Niagara Falls walking around
and taking pictures of the leaves.
It was a really fun family day!(Thanks again Ryan for taking B's spot)

4 comments:
glad you had a fun day!!! you deserve a nice saturday to yourselves!
Pretty fall pictures.
Oh, Eliza!!! I miss you so much! Your family is just beautiful and is growing! :) congratulations if I havn't said so before. Yeah! You are too cute and as always a wonderful inspiration for me! Miss you! Hey, how far away are you from NYC? We went to NJ to visit Greg's sister and went into the city one day to see the taylor swift concert...anyway, I was thinking of you the whole time and wondering how close you could possibly be. It wasn't a bad drive so we definitly need to meet!!!!!!! Love you and miss you,
Steph
Oh I love these fall pictures! I miss the east coast this time of year! Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy ;) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment