Last night was a beautiful night with lots more sleep than the night before. Here is a little video (especially for the grandparents) ~ I'm still trying to get the other one to work. ~
Keep more shots and videos coming! This is as close as our kids are going to get to having a new baby to love :-) Really though, they all just oohh and aahhh and giggle when they look at the pictures. James is a beautiful boy, who is lucky to have you for a mom Liza! Way to go! We love you!
8 comments:
He is so precious! I love his double chin and big paw!
Those are the biggest baby hands I've ever seen! He's got 'man' hands! haha
I can't believe how alert and strong he is. He's so beautiful!
Congratulations! He is a very handsome boy!
his eyes are open wide for me, finally! he's more handsome each day! love you guys.
Congrats! He is so cute! I love his chubby cheeks. Hope you are doing well!
Those are some big hands! I love it! I loooooove the little G jammies too. So cute!
Thanks Eliza, Grandpa and Grandma love the video, and the pictures. We wish we could be there.
Keep more shots and videos coming! This is as close as our kids are going to get to having a new baby to love :-) Really though, they all just oohh and aahhh and giggle when they look at the pictures. James is a beautiful boy, who is lucky to have you for a mom Liza! Way to go! We love you!
Post a Comment