Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Playing in the Leaves

We have been having some BEAUTIFUL days!
Yesterday we all went outside and played in the leaves:
(thanks Grandma for doing most of the raking)

Jane

Bruce

Kate

James "The Champion"
(he puts his arms up like this a lot and Bruce and B have nicknamed it "The Champion." )

*Plus one more action shot...

* and another our our sweet guy with his lion outfit

6 comments:

Meg said...

Eliza, I have been meaning to say, CONGRATS! Baby brother is a doll! Love to you all.

gantrieb said...

how cute! i LOVED yesterday! Yeah for sun!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

This weather has been gorgeous!! He is so adorable!

smithfieldman said...

That's an awesome nickname. The Champion!

Scott said...

He is beautiful. I really want to come and see you and bring you something I got for your new little one. I hope you are doing wonderful. Call me if you need anything.

darcy damstedt said...

Thanks for the pictures Eliza, we can't wait to meet him in person.