Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkins, Pregnancy Pedicure, & Pledge of Allegiance

Pumpkins,
We went to a fun pumpkin patch this morning and took a few picks.

Pregnancy Pedicure,

Kate and I went on a special date to have our toes done.
It felt so good! (they are a deep red, almost brown)
I think every pregnant woman should have a pedicure.
(I promise this is the only time I'll ever post a picture of my toes)

& Pledge of Allegiance

Bruce came home from school and started saying the pledge.
I didn't even know he knew it- I was very impressed!

6 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Wow Brucee that is impressive! Great job! Love the toes!!!

darcy damstedt said...

Good job Bruce. Glad you know the pledge.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bruce! We're excited for the new arrival next week!

Berkley said...

He's growing up. Good job, Bruce!

smithfieldman said...

Kate, nice picture with the pumpkins!
Awesome job Bruce.
Liza, well, um, glad to know you still have 10 toes.

gantrieb said...

nothing is better than a pedi when you're pregnant. it's one way to pamper yourself!