He LOVES it!
All the kids love their quilts Grandma made:
We had such a delicious Thanksgiving!
Jane decorated the table
Brad did awesome on our brined-rubbed- grilled turkey.

All the kids love their quilts Grandma made:
We had such a delicious Thanksgiving!
Brad did awesome on our brined-rubbed- grilled turkey.
This is our incredible Apple Pie from Butterwood: YUM!
Hope you all had a great day too!
7 comments:
James' Jungle quilt is wonderfully gorgeous! I gave it a standing ovation right here in my home! I love the flying geese, the white space, the fabric swirlies and colors, the animals... I pay good money for quilt patterns that are nowhere near as clever and artful and appealing as this newest one is. Thanks for posting the pictures--absolutely fabulous. James is a very fortunate young man! Hugs to all!!
I ditto everything mom says. All that applique! It makes me hurt just looking at it. (Applique is not my favorite. Was it by hand?!) Totally cute. That pie looks delicious as well! Definitely looks like something that came from a place with butter in the name. P.S. Will you pass the word on to James that he needs to stop growing!
Wow that quilt is AMAZING as well as that pie!
Oh that pie looks good. Paula Deen would be proud. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/paula-deen-savannah-high-apple-pie-recipe/index.html
I think it defitely outdoes the 4-layer banana pudding I made. (It's a southern thing).
Wow. My verificiation word for submitting a comment is 'urrim'. The spelling is off, but pretty cool!
Looks like a fun time had by all, especially James getting a new quilt with animals!
My verification word: chespie. I think it means I need to eat more pie.
oh i saw darcy before she went out there. she was so excited to see the tiny. i LOVE his new quilt. that picture of all your kids with there quilts is priceless. hope all is well.
Those quilts are so beautiful. Your mother is extremely talented woman. Let me know when I can watch your kids so you can get a nap.
Post a Comment