Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lost 1st tooth, swallowed a penny, Happy 1 month...

Last night was an eventful one...
Jane lost her 1st tooth!

My mom made this sweet pillow and tooth fairy bag, but Jane said, "I don't care about the money, I want to keep this tooth." So she did.
Bruce swallowed his 1st (and hopefully last) penny .
We were a little nervous, but now we wait...
Thank you D&T for these flowers for James- he's 1 month! This sleepy guy went to sleep last night around 11 and the next time he woke was 3:30-woo hoo, longest sleep yet!

My mom made this adorable "Mommies helper" apron that Kate loves to wear and use with her babies- loves the powder.

My Visiting Teachers gave me these and they make me smile!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I was just thinking about making a tooth fairy yesterday... emily has lots of years until that happens, but I want to be prepared. And, I think that Kate's apron is so cute. What a fun grandma they have.

smithfieldman said...

What a busy, busy week.

amy said...

congratulations to jane!!! and best of luck to brucie.