Thursday, November 5, 2009

Two Weeks & "What Matter's Most."

(For the grandparents)
James Two Week Stats:
Weight: 9 lbs 8 oz (50%)
Height: 21. 5 inches (75%)
Head: 14.75 (50 %)
Brad and I were having lots of fun taking pictures of our little man last night. Here's one I love:I love holding our little one all the time, this is what I look at for most of my day:
I also found this little video and love it. It's only 1.5 minutes long:

8 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Your little guy is soooo cute (and most definitely looks like a Damstedt baby)! I bet he is getting so much love. I'm laughing at his stats. Our little man is such a runt! LOL! At his 6-week appt he was 8 lbs 5 oz. We're getting some real wear out of his newborn clothes!

The Mathews Family said...

And that video was great. Dang hormones! Thanks for sharing!
-J

The Ziemers said...

Congratulations on your new arrival! We are getting ready for our next baby in a few weeks. He sure is a cutie!

Jensen Family said...

how cute!! what a sweet baby boy :)

amy said...

oooh, cuter every minute!

darcy damstedt said...

That is an adorable baby. I can't wait to see him in person. Why don't you live here?????????????

smithfieldman said...

Good News! I finally remembered how to make those paper boats!

Mugs said...

He is a handsome little chap. I bet Bruce is pumped to have a little bro.