We have been so spoiled with this amazing 12 Days of Christmas:
# 9 - nativity "bombs" pillows-
These are beautiful and must have taken SOOO LONG!
#10- Books- 3 of their favorites
#11- Stratego
These are beautiful and must have taken SOOO LONG!
(the humming bird feeder is what I got from my brother's family)
Last night Brad sewed P.J.'s for the kids
they turned out great
(Kate wants to go to Utah tonight to be with lots of family..)
Last night Brad sewed P.J.'s for the kids
In my family it's a tradition to open "pixie" presents on Christmas Eve. We each choose a name of a sibling at Thanksgiving and then get a Christmas present for that person.
Dylan and Tonya had us. We are so happy right now!
Tired James opened his very first Christmas present- a soft dinosaur
Kate got a Cinderella doll
Bruce got a Transformer car
Jane got bird Pet Shops
Brad got a towel that says "Stop Global Warming"
I got the humming bird feeder
We all got tons of chocolate and other delicious things from Austria
THANK YOU!
Tonight we will all sleep well and are so excited to open these:
We did a homemade Christmas this year and I'll show you later.
Tired James opened his very first Christmas present- a soft dinosaur
Bruce got a Transformer car
Jane got bird Pet Shops
Brad got a towel that says "Stop Global Warming"
I got the humming bird feeder
We all got tons of chocolate and other delicious things from Austria
THANK YOU!
Tonight we will all sleep well and are so excited to open these:
1 comment:
ooooooh! I can't wait to see the homemade christmas!
Post a Comment