This cute guy is 5!
The day started off with cheesey eggs for breakfast
then off to preschool...
then off to preschool...
We ate a birthday lunch of fries and chicken .
Grandma & Grandpa Damstedt called:
Grandma Miller called too:
Tonight it's a birthday dinner of hot dogs & cupcakes, more presents, singing, and tomorrow we all get to "bounce" around at his party.
We Love You BRUCE!
9 comments:
Happy birthday Bruce! That's totally awesome that you're 5. Congratulations.
Happy birthday Bruce!!!!
Five. I can't believe it. Where does the time go. What a cute kid. I hope he enjoys his party.
Happy Birthday! Such a cute boy!
He sure IS a cute guy- man I can't believe he is already 5!! Sheesh! Happy Birthday Bruce!! And sorry about the bouncing again- but glad you loved mom's package.
sure love that brucie!
Getting so big! Curtis still remembers his BOWLING party. Happy b-day Bruce!
Right on Bruce! The big 5-0 (divided by 10). Bringing sprinkled donuts pre Pre-K? Awesome! Please have the next b-day party at my office. Everyone will love you.
FIVE?! seems like he was just 2.
happy birthday, buddy!
Post a Comment