Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Friends & Fun at Strong, PLUS Beautiful Flowers!

Today we met some great friends at the Strong Museum of Play for a fun time.

We climbed buildings

Chased villains

Squished noses,

jumped,

James hung out with James
Bruce needed to hug a "dad"

Jane played with her great friend
2 beautiful moms and 8 kids! (-1 who was playing)(thanks again for the playing, movie, sand, and DELICIOUS dinner)

and to top it all off- I came home to a box with these on my front porch!!!!
I love you Brad!
ATTENTION HUSBANDS: Sending your wives flowers is a wonderful thing- so do it!

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Love the picture of Bruce climbing the buildings!

Katie said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying every minute of summer before school starts!

Unknown said...

Hey woman!
Sorry I haven't called back, it's now 10:30 and I realize a whole other day has passed that I haven't called back, oh the days go too fast.
It looks like Strong was fun... always and love the photos from your Oregon trip.