Sometimes we'll be driving and Bruce will say something like
"I don't want to go there."Then I'll say "You want to wash your hair" "You'll play Truth or Dare" "You just saw a bear!"and we'll have a rhyming game.
Today Jane caught on and said "Mom- do you see the hippopotamus ?" Sorry Jane can't think of anything that rhymes with hippopotamus.. "Mom- Let's get medicine" again- what rhymes with medicine? We'll keep working on it. It made me laugh a lot.
"I don't want to go there."Then I'll say "You want to wash your hair" "You'll play Truth or Dare" "You just saw a bear!"and we'll have a rhyming game.
Today Jane caught on and said "Mom- do you see the hippopotamus ?" Sorry Jane can't think of anything that rhymes with hippopotamus.. "Mom- Let's get medicine" again- what rhymes with medicine? We'll keep working on it. It made me laugh a lot.
1 comment:
assassin. That's what rhymes with medicine!
Post a Comment