We really love Halloween in our house and it gets even better when we get packages!!!
Thank you Grandma Damstedt
Thank you Grandma Miller
(this was my "trick or treat" bag.)
Kate got caught in the web you made.
James loves his cape:
The weather has been so warm and we have been on many walks these past few days. A lot of homes in our neighborhood like to decorate outside and Jane and Bruce like taking pictures. Here's Bruce being scared:

Other things we've been doing:
On Friday we went with friends to the opening exhibit in the science museum. Here's Bruce and the NOCO frog:

On Saturday we drove to Rochester to drop off our kids and our friends- thanks again Eric and Katie
and then we were so fortunate to go to the temple with special friends and watch their baby be sealed to them.
After that we went and got our kids, ate delicious "hot soup" and bread, drove home and had a party for James.
Lots of people came and we REALLY had a fun time! 

*Bonus- Lissa are these the PJ's Jake is looking for?
James loves his cape:
The weather has been so warm and we have been on many walks these past few days. A lot of homes in our neighborhood like to decorate outside and Jane and Bruce like taking pictures. Here's Bruce being scared:
Other things we've been doing:
On Friday we went with friends to the opening exhibit in the science museum. Here's Bruce and the NOCO frog:
On Saturday we drove to Rochester to drop off our kids and our friends- thanks again Eric and Katie
After that we went and got our kids, ate delicious "hot soup" and bread, drove home and had a party for James.
*Bonus- Lissa are these the PJ's Jake is looking for?
2 comments:
Thank you for coming to our sealing!!!
I love that big spider web!
Wow! So many great things!! (Hmmm... where is my package??)I love the picture of all the shoes! That is wonderful. Such a fun trip to go to a sealing- how sweet. I remember that bag and those bats and ghosts. But I don't remember those jammies- hmmm I wonder what Jake was talking about. I'll have to show him the picture.
Post a Comment