Friday, October 29, 2010

Let the Halloween Parties Begin!!

We are busy having fun with lots of Halloween parties!
Kate had a party at preschool yesterday
She is a blond Snow White
Yesterday we had a party at storytime Kate was Thumbelina
and then after school the kids and I headed to the mall for their Halloween party:
Jane is Cleopatra, Kate is a fairy, and Bruce is a Ninja.

Then today we went to Bruce's class party at 9:00
a MOMS Club party 10-12
Jane's party at 2:00 parade in the hallway.

By the time school got out we all felt like this:
James is a vampire- so cute!

Tomorrow we have the Town party, a pumpkin party at one of B's friends, and then our ward Trunk or Treat= lots more pictures!

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Your kids look adorable! See you tomorrow!!

kristenita said...

I love all of the many costumes of Kate!!

is that a TOOTH at the mall halloween party? I sure hope so. I must have that costume!