Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Grandparents Day (yesterday) & Peaches!

We love our Grandparents and hope that they had a wonderful Grandparents day yesterday. We're so glad we got to see them in April and July this year!

Grandma and Grandpa Damstedt
Grandma and Grandpa Miller
Grandma and Grandpa Great Goble
Great Grandma Miller & my dad
*We hope you enjoy the cards we all sent- but they probably got lost in the mail ;)

On Saturday we had a wonderful time with some fun friends picking peaches:
We picked some:

ate some:

We also found a cool fountainB's friend let us walk on his scoonerand we got ice cream!We loving having fun in the sun!
(now I have to can/freeze lots of peaches...)

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the peaches and for the run! You're the best!

Melissa said...

Yummy peaches!! I love them- my favorite. I'm jealous!! And grandparents day. I TOTALLY forgot to go to Josh's school for grandparents day today like I promised. I am such a looser mom. Josh was pretty upset- but nothing that a happy meal wouldn't fix!

Anonymous said...

Just catching up here. Great pics. How fun to have 3 kids in school! Kate's sparkly shoes look awesome. Karen would be jealous. The Japanese house at the Strong Museum looks very cool. I used to live about 45 minutes from Hamamatsu, the sister city mentioned. Lots of car factories. It wasn't affected by the quake, but is also right on the coast.