Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Playing and More Peaches...

We had such BEAUTIFUL weather today (it's still summer until Friday.) We walked to school to pick up the kids then stayed and played for a while.Jane and Bruce were racing to run up the slide:


Last Friday James, Kate, and I went with some friends to pick more peaches.(we love our little friend)
I LOVE this one of Kate.
Everyone is having a great time at school. James and I have been able to go running most every morning, and then I run around doing lots of other things for the rest of the day.
Last Sunday we had some friends over and ate this- yum!
Tonight was Open House for Bruce's class, Activity Days for Jane, Brad usually has scouts-but not tonight, Kate recited the Pledge of Allegiance for all of us, and James likes to jump.

1 comment:

smithfieldman said...

Yum! Peaches are delicious.