Yesterday we got a package from Grandma Damstedt!
Thank you for the HUGE licorice and fun movie.
Bruce also went to a Tiger Cub Party
Today I finally finished Jane's costume so they're all done.
Here's what the kids look like inside of them
We went to the local "MallOWeen"
I LOVE this vacuum costume- (great work Jessica!)
Tonight Jane and her Brownie Troop went and showed their costumes to a nursing home. They ladies really loved Jane's poodle skirt and they even had one too- long ago :)
Today I finally finished Jane's costume so they're all done.
Here's what the kids look like inside of them
I LOVE this vacuum costume- (great work Jessica!)
Tonight Jane and her Brownie Troop went and showed their costumes to a nursing home. They ladies really loved Jane's poodle skirt and they even had one too- long ago :)
1 comment:
What great costumes
Post a Comment