This week...
Kate had picture day

Jane got to lead the whole school in the pledge

Here's Kate saying the pledge that she learned the first week in Pre-K
We all had a great time watching conference, here's Bruce:

James likes to punch B

B also finished this beautiful coat stand (here's the top half.)

5 comments:
Wow. James and Jane have both changed so much since we've seen you guys. You have some beautiful children! Have fun with apple season and girl scout cookies.
Great job Kate! Beautiful coat stand!
I love the coat stand, what a good project idea!
AHHH I love that Kate- I am going to keep her one of these days- she looks so great. Way to go Jane too! Love the coat hanger! B is amazing.
Oh wow. Whoever got that coat stand is soooooooo lucky. I bet it totally dazzles up their house. Love it.
Post a Comment