Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkins, Balloons, Chocloate, and Running..



Last Friday I went with some friends to the Great Pumpkin Farm:
Cute little pumpkins :)

On Saturday we went on a memory walk for our friend Megan. We had a balloon release at the end of the walk.
At the playground they had this dinosaur from the book Chalk. It was pretty fun.
On Monday we went with some friends on a tour of a local chocolate factory!
Delicious!
Every morning I go running with my friend Rachel and we think we're tired when we're done, but our little men are even more tired- and they don't even jog!

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I love those two wild sleeping monkeys!!

Gruwells said...

Such cute boys! And I LOVE pumpkin shots! Hugs and kisses to all of you......

darcy damstedt said...

I get worn out just reading about all you do Eliza!!!